A set of user stories to inform development of the Data at Work ecosystem.
- Company: An organization that collects and uses raw labor market data through one or more existing products or services
- Government Agency: An organization responsible for the funding, administration and reporting of education and training programs
- Provider: An organization providing education and training opportunities
- Researcher: A person conducting data-intensive research.
- Publisher: A person or organization looking to publish datasets.
- Developer: A person working on developing tooling the creates or consumes Skills, Jobs, or Training Outcomes Data.
User stories for are managed on a Trello board which you can view below. Click through to leave a comment or subscribe to user stories you’re interested in.