User Stories and Case Studies
A set of user stories to inform development of the Data at Work ecosystem.
- Company: An organization that collects and uses raw labor market data through one or more existing products or services
- Government Agency: An organization responsible for the funding, administration and reporting of education and training programs
- Provider: An organization providing education and training opportunities
- Researcher: A person conducting data-intensive research.
- Publisher: A person or organization looking to publish datasets.
- Developer: A person working on developing tooling the creates or consumes Skills, Jobs, or Training Outcomes Data.
We’re curious to learn about some of the common issues users face when working with skills and training outcomes data. In our Case Study series, we are highlighting projects and organisations who are working with the Data at Work APIs and tooling in interesting and innovative ways.
User stories for are managed on a Trello board which you can view below. Click through to leave a comment or subscribe to user stories you’re interested in.